How to Manifest Money I always say to people.
Often, it’s the smallest things that have the most significant impact on our lives, financially.
And when you see the impact of these things,
you feel so much better, and you’re more committed to your financial journey.
I wanted to share with you things that I do myself,
as well as recommend to all of my followers on my YouTube channel SugarMammaTV.
Alright, the first one is: Always track your progress.
From knowing where you stand financially today,
every time you do something to improve your finance,
write it down and write the date so you can see the progression that you’re making,
you can see the results.
Because when you see those results, you feel perfect about yourself,
which fuels your motivation, sense of clarity, and direction.
How to Manifest Money Fast
For example. You manage to pay an extra $100 off your student debt this month.
Make sure you write it down and document the date.
You will see that eventually, you will have that student debt ultimately paid off.
Or say you’re able to save up an extra $1000 for the month.
Ensure you update your running spreadsheet or your journal,
which shows you how you’re getting better at this.
You’re becoming fitter financially How to Manifest Money.
- It feels so good.
- I think that’s a great tip because most people don’t even track these things.
They just let it run in the background or ignore it.
- It always feels like you’re treading water,
but you’re making progress.
- Because you feel like you’re treading water, it’s deflating to your energy and focus.
- But when you see “Actually, this is working,”
all these little sacrifices here and there are so worth the effort.
- You’ll be more committed to it, and you’ll see yourself to the end.
- Right, it’s motivating.
The next thing is to start building passive income streams:
investing in things like property, buying shares, having bonds that earn interest. building your level of financial education and knowledge.
I share heaps of stuff on my YouTube channel about how to do this.
But you want to start building up passive income.
Passive income is money that you earn while you sleep at night.
We know it’s one of your big financial goals to build up enough passive income streams to give you independence.
- It means that you don’t have to get out of bed if you don’t want to.
- I love that too.
- Earning money while you sleep.
- I mean, what would you say is the easiest way to start building passive income,
for anyone who’s not doing anything already?
- Okay, I set myself this challenge called “The $1000 Project”.
I worked, basically hustling, and saving money.
Every time I had $1000, I just went and bought some shares.
I buy into businesses that I would see every day.
I’d receive dividends from owning those companies,
because when you’re a shareholder, you own stock in that company.
You’re entitled to the profits, and they pay you dividends.
So I started generating a passive income stream.
Within a year, I made over $1700 in that one year, doing the $1000 Project.
– And you can find out more about that on her channel.
– The next secret to my success pays off big time.
It’s actually: Make your finances fun.
Financial planning and getting better and your finances are not about depriving yourself
or being mean or putting yourself on a stringent, strict budget.
It’s about having fun.
When I did the $1000 Project where I hustled and saved all this money,
it was so enriching.
What I got back was more significant than the actual money I saved at the end.
It was learning about the community, learning how strong and resilient I was,
learning about how creative I was in coming up with ideas and opportunities
to manifest money in my life that I could go and then invest.
It enriched my life on such a deeply profound level.
I set up amazingly fun challenges for myself, like Frugal February, which I’d found lots of vlogs on.
Manifesting March, which was mind-blowing, as to what happened in my life.
- Can you give an example of that?
- I got my book deal in Manifesting March.
- I got off a parking ticket, How to Manifest Money which is impossible in Sydney.
- I found money; people gave me great business ideas.
- And it’s funny because I was given initially a book deal about nine months ago
But they suddenly took it off the table.
They said, “Oh no, sorry. The financial book market is saturated. We’re no longer interested.”
And I was distraught because I was so excited.
Anyway, in Manifesting March, I had three publishers fighting over me for my book deals.
– Wow, excellent. – And they got into a bidding war.
And one of the biggest publishing houses in the world ended up saying,
“No, we’re taking Canna whether you like it or not.” – That’s amazing.
– Before I knew it, I had this huge book contract sitting in my lap.
It all happened in March because I opened myself up to the idea of abundance,
the flow of money, and opportunities.
And these are all things that we can do for ourselves.
– Wow. I love that.
– The fourth and probably, I think, one of the most important things
that get you through the tough times when it comes to building wealth is to know your number.
I know exactly how much money I need to generate per year to live financially free.
Enough money to pay for a holiday every year, to look after myself and my son,
to be able to afford to educate him, How to Manifest Money to be able to invest in the things
that make me feel happy and whole, How to Manifest Money investing in my health and fitness and well-being.
Know your number by doing your budget.
If you know that to live the lifestyle that you dream and desire is,
say, $50,000 a year. That’s your number.
That’s why you want to build your passive income stream,
so that you build up a passive income stream that pays you $50,000 a year
because then, you’re financially free and independent.
You do not ever need to lean on a job or a person or an organization
to give yourself financial freedom.
And let me point out that this is something you guys can start doing right now
- It is to look at how much it costs
to live the life you dream of and calculate it.
- Sometimes it’s not as much as you think.
- It’s incredible.
- When you realize – Okay, How to Manifest Money if it means that I’m going to be able to retire ten years earlier.
If it means I can’t buy ten pairs of shoes, I can only buy five pairs of shoes,
I’ll happily cut down to five teams of shoes if it means I can retire ten years earlier.
- It gives you a sense of perspective again, which is powerful.
- The final thing that I insist everyone does along their way
of building up their financial wealth is to take care of yourself and invest in yourself.
Now that doesn’t mean going out and buying
blowing all the hard work and buying yourself a brand new car.
It’s the little things along the way that nurtures your soul and recharge your batteries.
Yesterday, I went and got a beautiful massage at a day spa downtown in Beverly Hills.
It was so good.
I walked out so rejuvenated and recharged,
and I was able to sit down and get so much more work done.
So do things for yourself, whether it be making yourself a lovely meal
or going and buying yourself a lovely bunch of fresh flowers,
or going to the art gallery for the day.
Make sure you nurture yourself along the way because you are your most significant investment.
- Without having the maximum amount of energy, you’re not going to get the top results.
So listen to your body when it needs to be.
- Yes, because you need to stay inspired and motivated,
because you’re the person who’s making money come to you.
- And if you’re tired and not motivated How to Manifest Money,
you’re not going to have the abundance that you want in your life.
- Listening to your body,
focusing on being the best person you can be is all you need to do.
- I love that.
- So important.
- This was amazing.
I hope you guys out there enjoyed these tips,
these little secrets on manifesting more money in your life.